Work at Pixloo
Now Hiring: iPhone App Developer
Our iPhone app is used to search properties, create and upload new properties, as well as manage your accounts. We're looking for a rockstar iPhone developer who can take our app to the next level. Looking for someone who will be responsible for a critical part of our product strategy.
If you are:
- A brilliant iPhone developer, would be nice if you can develop on different platforms (Android, Blackberry, etc).
- A fun person to be around, flexible, and a doer. We like to party and don't want lame people on our team.
- Smarter than we are always helps seal the deal.
...then we need to talk. Of course, you should also have:
- Expertise in Objective C.
- 2+ years of iPhone app development experience.
- Thorough understanding of software engineering best practices.
- Eagerness to try new ideas and come up with creative ideas.
- Don't need someone we have to micromanage, want a person who we can give an idea to and they run with it.
- Experience or familiarity with exports and imports is valuable.
This is an opportunity to join an extremely promising startup at a very early stage. Please send resumes (or anything else that will get our attention) to firstname.lastname@example.org.